- Responsible for business analysis, data processing, process documentation and reporting, stakeholder engagement and portfolio management
- Develop and implement solutions to solve complex data, system, and network issues, and to build better products and systems worldwide.
- Perform systems and data management and integration, improve existing business and system processes.
- Lead engagements with cross-functional stakeholders to enable quality, speed and agility of decision making through trusted partnerships and exchange of data such as roadmaps, priorities, focus areas.
- Analyze complex business problems using data using Advanced Excel, Structured Query Language (SQL) from various sources to provide insights for critical decision making.
- Analyze information processing, computation requirements and plan and design computer systems, using techniques such as structured analysis, data modeling, and information engineering.
- Perform data analytics from multiple data sources including Relational Database Management Systems (RDMS) such as MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle Database.
- Effectively communicate requirements, track priorities and status of deliverables, gather critical information from stakeholders; Escalate major roadblocks to appropriate stakeholders, manage and hold individuals/teams accountable to deadlines, manage workflows and tasks leveraging tools such as MS Project, Outlook, JIRA
- Gather data for IT adoption dashboard while mapping solutions to provide insight into key performance indicators associated with adoption status.
- Identify critical measures to track progress of internal product deployments and adoption.
- Support all IT teams by performing business and data analysis, developing appropriate documentation such as dashboards, reports, presentations to visually demonstrate data leveraging tools such as Tableau, Power Business Intelligence (BI), SharePoint, MS Office suite which includes Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Develop and maintain status reports and solutions in IT highlighting the deployment phase, current status, future plans, activity by region, etc. by working with project leads, engineers,operational owners across various technology groups.
- Build IT product adoption portal used to track adoption status, metrics, product specific data, related engagements, and collateral.
- Involved in data gathering, analysis, reporting, and tracking of major KPIs such as order delay time, total order duration, number of order recommits.
- Responsible for updating metrics for Portfolio coverage, Product-Initiative mapping and other data and metric reports by working with project leads, engineers, product, and operational owners for solutions across various product groups.
- Effectively communicate with cross-functional partners and internal teams to deliver solutions in a timely fashion.
- Intake business needs and apply contextual knowledge in order to scope data requests, synthesize insights, and recommend solutions to key business partners in collaboration with others.
- Handle ad hoc reporting and analytics requests, while addressing stakeholder long-term needs and driving insights using existing dashboards and data.
- Own data analysis and visualization and communicate the outcomes/insights to various stakeholders to aid strategic decisions.
- Create effective reporting, dashboards, and documentation.
- Responsible for delivering critical reporting and data analysis for various business areas
- Provide visibility and communicated complex analysis and data insights to stakeholders and business leaders.
- Document business processes and analyze procedures to ensure that they would meet changing business reporting needs.
- Analyze and interpret high impact business needs and translate them into actionable requirements.
- Visualize and present data in compelling dashboards and presentations for senior executive audience and all levels of management.
Job entails working with & requires a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent degree with 2 years of experience including:
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience. This should be read to mean that the employer requires Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent degree with 2 years of experience in the job
offered, IT Analyst, Business Analyst, Computer Engineer or Equivalent
To apply please mention Job Code CH02 and mail resumes to: Attn. Carla Zapien, HR Manager – Managed Services, C. H. Reynolds Electric Inc., 1281 Wayne Avenue, San Jose, CA 95131.