CH Reynolds provides asset management services using a variety of DCIM tools and asset management processes.
We offer full lifecycle solutions that range from providing resources to managing client assets to deploying solutions that fulfill customer needs. Specifically, we offer our clients:
- Resources to perform inventory/audit/data management
- Full inventory lifecycle management
- Client-server solutions
- Software development services (.Net, WPF/Silverlight)
Projects with Cisco:
- Richardson, TX Data Center — 900 Assets
- Allen, TX Data Center — 800 Assets
- Carrollton, TX Data Center (Temporary Colo – 200 assets Decommissioned Oct 2011)
- Three Raleigh, NC Data Centers — 2,000 Assets
- Six San Jose CA Data Centers — 5,500 Assets
- Mountain View, CA Data Center — 1,000 Assets
- Asset Management Compliance Oversight — 30 Global Data Centers
CH Reynolds provides full lifecycle support services for the entire inventory management system. We receive assets at the supply point/dock for the data center facility, then stage and process those new assets into our client’s various inventory systems. We also decommission assets at end of life, coordinating proper asset disposal/transfers, and updating asset management tools with the current status.
CH Reynolds is an official distributor and integrator of the Cablesolve DCIM/asset management solution from Cormant Technologies. This solution can be used to easily track assets and infrastructure. Additionally, CH Reynolds provides software development resources to clients developing in-house applications.
Our technical and asset specialists are extremely experienced at developing, maintaining, and executing inventory management processes to meet each client’s asset management compliance requirements. And CH Reynolds can manage the entire asset management process, leaving the client to focus on other corporate activities.